18 may 2017, the ICT held the first Meeting of the Expert Committee
- The purpose of creation of the Expert Committee (hereafter – EC) is the development and submission of peer review and proposals in the field of TV audience measurement (research volume of the audience of the TV channels (TV programs, TV shows) in all media distribution channels (TV, television), as well as for other General industrial issues requiring professional expertise in the field of measurements.
- The procedure of activities of the EC are governed by separate regulations established by the Board of the Association.
Frequency of Meetings – at least 1 time in 3 months. The results of the Meeting, a Protocol that is distributed to all members of EC.
- At the meetings of the EC may be invited experts.
- For a more detailed analysis of issues within the framework of the EC may be organized Working groups composed of experts.
Tasks of the Expert Committee:
- Development and updating of industry standards research volume viewership of TV channels (TV programs, TV programmes);
- Definition and monitoring of key performance indicators (KPIs) research system scope of the audience of the TV channels (TV programs, TV programmes);
- Definition of objectives and organization of the external audit of the system of volume measures viewership of channels, TV programs, TV programmes, of audiovisual content;
- Preparation of proposals for the improvement and development of the existing system of volume measures viewership of TV channels (TV programs, TV programmes);
- Examination of disputes associated with the interpretation of telemetry data;
- Discussion related to the category of “General industrial” in the field of telemetry;
- Assessment, strategic and program documents of the Russian Federation on activities of the Association.
The Expert Committee:
- The Chairman of the Expert Committee Kleymenov I.I.
- Executive Secretary of the EC – Wiwcharuk K.С.